Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dumb Girl Move

Confession:

I did something today that most will probably say I shouldn't have done.

I sent another text to said guy a few posts back.  If he's going to disappear into the abyss of NYC, I think I at least deserve to know what happened, so that I can attempt to act cool if I ever run into him again in this city of 8.5 million people.

I'm guessing I won't hear anything back, but at least I've closed it out on my end (kind of).  Whatever response I get, whether blunt, cruel or non-existent, I feel better just having the question out of my mind and into his court.  It's up to him whether to play the game or forfeit.  Or at least alert the presses as to why the star player is out for the rest of his career.

...in the meantime, I really need to quit using these awful extended metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment